Our client who is a global supplier are seeking a 1st/ 2nd Line Support in Wakefield. Reporting to the Infrastructure Team lead, this position is responsible for installing and support computer hardware, software and networks in a professional and efficient manner.
Your role will include:
- Providing user support and training for all application the client operates. Escalate support issues as appropriate and collaborate with local IT functions and end users in the resolution of issues.
- Provide a quality ‘help desk’ service to ensure that all end user queries and problems are logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Support and maintain group and local I.T. infrastructure including: Virtual environment; devices and software, local servers, LAN, WAN, WIFI, RF scanning solutions, and printers.
- Adhere to health and safety directives and also office and site rules and regulations.
- Install new hardware and / or software ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Citrix 4.5 to latest version
- Exchange 2010 and 2016
- Windows 2003 to current 2016 version
- Windows terminal server
- Your normal working week will comprise 36 ¼ hours. However, the nature of this position may mean that you will need to work more than this, on occasion. Operates on a 3-shift system
- Holidays: 26 basic +8 bank holidays days per annum