Our client is seeking a skilled software engineering professional to join their development team in South Manchester. The Backend/API/Integrations developer will carry out software development, primarily of APIs and services to support and integrate with them and third party products and APIs, mobile applications, services, and telephone systems.
Click here to Apply Now
To apply you must have:
- Significant experience of .NET 4.0/4.5/Core development in C#.
- Data access using Microsoft SQL, SQL Azure and MySQL.
Your key deliverables:
- Backend, API and Integration software development.
- Plan and organise your own daily activities to support sprint and operational teams.
- Maintain consistent and accurate application source control and define and support application build and release processes.
- Carry out support and ad-hoc development to support other business units.
- Testing and peer review of development work.
- Contribution to processes, architecture and security standards.
- Conduct research and development, and prototyping activities.
- Identify problems and proactively report and suggest resolutions.
- Maintain and produce appropriate documentation and wikis.
Mentoring and Leadership
- Escalation of issues to appropriate levels.
- Management of defined project tasks and activities.
- Report progress against plans.
- Actively increase own levels of skills and knowledge.
- Provide and receive quality feedback to/from other team members to aid personal development.
- Share and teach skills and knowledge.
Collaboration and Relationships
- With Head of R&D / team members to co-ordinate tasks, provide assistance and ensure delivery
- With Head of R&D / CIO / product manager / team to agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks/impediments and mitigations
- With third parties to ensure correct implementation and to resolve problems.
- With Developers to maintain and share knowledge
- With Product Manager, Customers, Service and Implementation teams to understand issues affecting our customers
- Working with testers to help define the testing needs of each application.
- With other relevant stakeholders to gain insight into product requirements
- Actively contribute to post implementation reviews to develop the teams’ abilities
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
Click here to apply now