Our client is looking for a dynamic service desk engineer to join a fast growing IT managed service provider. The role will be working within their Service Desk, working on tickets and assisting customers directly. This is mainly office based for the initial period but with scope to work on site and due to expected growth within the business a suitable candidate will progress into full 2nd line, 3rd line and project work in the future.
They have been a Managed Service Provider of ICT solutions since 2003. Their expertise lies within IT support, bespoke software development and telecommunication solutions, for small and medium businesses. Their team of technical engineers provide IT support whenever their clients need it. All of their clients, big and small, enjoy the same great service, which is what keeps them coming back.
They are looking for someone who has experience in the following:
- Resolving customer issues via a ticketing system.
- Working to SLAs.
- Networking and network devices such as Cisco or HP.
- Switching, routing, firewalls preferably Cisco Meraki.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 10/8.1/7
- Office 365
- VMware (desirable)
- TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPNs
To apply you must have:
- Experience working in end-user support.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- An ability to accurately triage technical requests.
- A valid UK driving licence
- Free Fruit
- Free meal per day