Are you seeking your next contract role? Our client is seeking a contract Senior Business Analyst in Horsham, West Sussex.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Through the analysis of business process, define requirements for process and system improvements that are mutually acceptable to the clients and the business.
- Serve as the global IT point of contact to assist commercial, quoting, client services and finance teams with the implementation of enhancements and or defect root cause identification and resolution relating to quoting and its adjacent up and down stream processes and applications.
- Serve as primary global liaison to the Enterprise Technology Oracle CPQ Centre of Excellence and manage adherence to agreed service levels.
- Based on internal capabilities and customer requirements, standardize where possible client services interfaces/deliverables for efficiency and productivity.
- Organizes and performs all levels of testing and provides rollout support and post-project transition for quoting solutions.
- Conduct business due diligence on new proposed quoting initiatives to ensure viability of proceeding; identify benefits and risks; propose recommendations and appropriate risk mitigation solutions for consideration.
- Manages Change Control and release approval of Oracle CPQ, Corporate Data Warehouse, PowerBI and associated integrations
- Understand the Quoting business and technical architecture and the flow of information through it
- Develop a deep technical and business understanding of Oracle CPQ
- Identify challenges with our implementation of the following technologies and seek to mitigate them; Oracle CPQ, Corporate Data Warehouse, PowerBI and associated integrations.
- Provide guidance on questions regarding the technical and data capabilities of Oracle CPQ,Corporate Data Warehouse, PowerBI and associated integrations
- Assist in the development and presentation of final quoting related deliverables.
- Drive/support other quoting related initiatives as needed.
To apply you must have:
- In depth understanding of Oracle CPQ
- Advanced excel and SQL skills; ERP Application experience, proficient in Microsoft office; experience in financial systems like SAP, HFM, Oracle, Office 365 and SharePoint 2013
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex projects; able to effectively prioritize and deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems and provide solutions to internal or external issues
- Flexible with an ability to effectively work across time zones, in complex projects, and in varied work locations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction; a bias for action and perseverance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or related field; MBA, CPA or PPM preferred
- Exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or healthcare industry experience (i.e.clinical) preferred
- Broad -based business experience that includes supervisory/management responsibilities within a major, multi-unit company; multi-national experience preferred
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal relationship skills that promote collaboration and transparency across the organization as well as with customer teams
- Collaborative style with a demonstrated ability to work within a matrixed environment and with external customers; an ability to negotiate and influence outcomes and drive change, both internally and externally