Due to our client’s continued growth and success, they are currently experienced a Senior Developer to join their team in Leeds. This is a unique opportunity to put your skills into practice and to make a real difference in building exciting new solutions as well as enhancing our existing market-leading applications. Working in a friendly, collaborative workplace, your role will be varied, and you will be encouraged to contribute ideas and help shape the software and development processes.
Send your CV to [email protected] for consideration
What they are looking for:
- Technical knowledge and experience as well as a passion for development to make a real difference in building exciting new software solutions that are going to wow our customers.
- Experience in Java
- Good database and SQL experience advantageous but not essential
- Strong track record in developing and delivering software solutions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- A flexible and creative attitude
Our client has been accredited ‘Best Company’ and genuinely care about its employees, paying excellent salaries and offering a full range of benefits.
- Private healthcare Cycle to Work scheme
- Employer contributed pension Generous bonus scheme
- Income protection Gym, mobile & insurance discounts
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Weekly ‘Social Sarnies’ and nights out with the team to let your hair down!
- They are not all about the ‘9 to 5’, they are a flexible employer who have a track record of promoting employees and have a very high retention rate, and once you’re there you’ll never want to leave!
- Unique Office
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9- 5.30pm
What their staff say:
“I have definitely noticed a marked improvement in my work/ life balance since joining. Without a doubt the best thing about working here is the people. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and I genuinely feel valued and appreciated for my efforts.”